From the Confederation Bridge:
- Follow Route 1 (Trans Canada Highway) East to New Haven, turn right.
- Turn left at Long Creek
- Turn right at New Dominion
- Follow signs to the Glen Afton Golf Course (Follow Rte 19, next right, then next left)
- Wexford Heritage House is approx 1 mile past the Glen Afton Golf Course on Rte 19, on the lefthand side of the road once you enter the district of Cumberland. Civic #4352
PEI features many excellent golf courses
Golf Prince Edward Island - The Countryview, Glen Afton, and Clyde River Golf courses are 3 established courses only minutes from Wexford Heritage House!
- Golf Prince Edward Island Country view Golf
- Golf Prince Edward Island - Glen Afton
- Golf Prince Edward Island - Clyde River
Wexford Heritage House centrally and conveniently located for
all your Prince Edward Island activities
- beach access a few minutes walk from the house
- groceries, banking, liquor store 10 minutes from house
- 25 minutes to Charlottetown, 45 minutes to North Shore tourist attraction areas
- Fort Amherst National Park within a few minutes drive
- canoe rentals on the West River only a few minutes drive
- bike rentals available in Charlottetown MacQueen's Bike Shop
Our weeklong stay at your home has been wonderful. What a beautiful and peaceful setting.
We all felt very much at home. The front porch was the bonus feature on early sunny mornings…the view priceless. You have managed to grasp that perfect balance of comfort yet still retained the formal living that was conducive of the early 1900’s. We loved our dinners in the dining room. I could easily settle myself into the PEI lifestyle. We will definitely be back! Ariyanna P, B.C. August 2007