4 star rated cottage, restored century home with 5 bedrooms and a view of the water.
Fully equipped to make your stay comfortable.
Our five bedrooms include a queen-sized master, three rooms with double beds and one with twin beds. A fully equipped kitchen bursts with light and attractive antiques dot an inviting dining area and adjoining living room. Verandahs overlook the open water at one end of the house and the ethereal PEI landscape on the other. Wi-Fi Internet access is complimentary for guests.
- fully restored to provide every modern convenience while preserving its original Victorian charm
- 5 spacious bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, 2 main living rooms, plus cozy den with view of Northumberland Strait
- modern, fully equipped kitchen with solid cherry cabinetry
- separate formal dining room
- full laundry facilities
- high speed internet access and wifi.
- generous original trim work and original plaster moldings throughout
- hardwood and original softwood flooring throughout
- beautifully appointed with antique furniture
- all utensils, linens and appliances, including dishwasher and microwave, gas barbeque provided for your use
- telephone, satellite T.V., DVD, VCR, stereo, CD
All rates listed in Canadian Dollars
$1950 per week for up to 6 persons
Each additional person,
$100 up to a total of 10 persons
June, September, October Rates:
$1500/week for up to 6 persons
Each additional person, $75 up to a total of 10 persons
Please note that Provincial Sales Tax (10%) is to be added to above rates
$400 damage deposit required for reservation confirmation
One of the most relaxing vacations we’ve had. Wexford House is not only beautiful, but also comfortable and homey – we felt like staying in our own house. Thanks for a beautiful experience. The Marcktells, New York, August 2008
Wexford Heritage House has been awarded 4 stars
by Canada Select for the high standards and superior quality